The Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (IDAE) has published the details of the MOVES II Plan, a new aid package to promote sustainable mobility.
MOVES II aims to contribute to improving the decarbonization goals of the transport sector as set out in the National Integrated Energy and Climate Plan, PNIEC 2021-2030, and facilitate recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic.
This second edition of the Incentive Program for Efficient and Sustainable Mobility, approved on 16 June 2020, will donate 100 million euros to the following actions:
1. The purchase of alternative energy vehicles.
2. Implementation of infrastructures to charge electric vehicles (up to 50%).
3. Loan systems for e-bikes.
4. Promotion of Transport to Work plans and implementation of sustainable mobility measures. The aid amounts to 40% -50% of the eligible costs, depending on the type of beneficiary, with a limit of 500,000 euros
5. Support for municipalities that can respond quickly to mobility needs through COVID-19.
IDAE will coordinate the MOVES II Plan, managed by each autonomous community.
Request more information at email@example.com and we will help you with your Transportation to Work Plan and the management of the subsidies of this MOVES II plan.