The Valencian Community subsidizes the purchase of bicycles and electric scooters to promote the use of sustainable personal mobility vehicles.
The president of the Valencian Community,Ximo Puig, announced the granting of direct aid for the purchase of bikes and scooters from June 15 up to € 250.
“The pandemic has given us mobility problems,” said Puig, advocating for “a new, more ecological and sustainable normal “.
The direct helpline subsidizes the purchase of city bikes, e-bikes and electric scooters (VMPs) in stores in the Valencian Community linked to the plan.
A summary of grants
- Up to € 75 for bicycles with RRP up to € 500.
- Maximum of € 250 for e-bikes up to € 1400.
- € 75 for electric scooters up to € 450.
- Up to € 200 for bicycle electrification kits with a RRP of up to € 600.
- € 150 for bicycles with cargo elements for child transport up to € 700.
In addition, creation of the Valencian Bicycle Office, promoting cycling routes in metropolitan areas.